Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cookies...


Christmas time is always fun for me because I love to get the kitchen a mess with cooking/baking. Clark and Crystal joined in on the fun last night with our family's famous Christmas Cookie baking. Thank goodness Crystal came because I sliced my finger (for the 2nd year in a row) and she ended up doing most of the work. FYI: The whole process takes about 3 1/2 hours, so you can imagine what my kitchen and table (with about 150 cookies on it) looked like! Thanks, Cryckle, for helping. Clark has tons of fun!








Like I said, it took a long time and Clark got a wee bit bored. He had quite a time in the bathroom pretending he was a Charmin puppy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am being selfish, but do
ANY of these fabulous cookies come to our house???????????????

They take hours I know but they are absolutely DELICIOUS!

Mimi

Anonymous said...

I had fun with you guys making cookies! They tasted GREAT!

Crystal

Alice said...

I love that Clark is getting in on the family tradition!

Kathy said...

Such fun. I love Christmas baking!

Heather said...

Great updates!! I feel like I haven't seen ya'll in forever! I stopped by your room Thursday but you weren't there. Hope ya'll are doing well & Merry Christmas!