Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Photos

Clark in one of his cute Christmas outfits in front of our tree @ home.
We found an adorable sleigh @ Ashley Park that I thought would be a perfect photo prop. It didn't work quite so well. Something about the freezing temperatures might have been the reason!

I have no idea what he's looking at, but this is one of my favorites!


Clark discovered our music boxes when we unpacked our Christmas stuff. He has all 7 of them out on the rug (still as I'm typing this two weeks after decorating) and loves to line them up and listen to each one. It's very cute...I think Santa should bring him one more to add to the collection!




As you can tell from the pumpkins in the background, we start Christmas as soon as Thanksgiving is over! Clark loves his monkey with candy cane pajamas.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely priceless!!!!
Mimi

Alice said...

I love him in the hat! He looks like such a little boy!!

Kathy said...

Such cute pictures. Glad to see him back on here. :)

Jodi Brinkley said...

What a sweet little boy. He has such a precious demeanor.