Sunday, November 4, 2007

Clark shows his loyalty to the Dawgs

So...we've been working now for many months with Clark on the Georgia cheer. For those of you who don't know how it goes, keep reading. Every time we started the cheer, Clark would say some part of it or do his favorite part, the barking at the end. Since we've been working on getting the cheer, we always praise Clark and laugh and encourage him when he does any part of it. Last week during the Georgia/Florida game we were all very excited and Clark went around saying the cheer...the whole thing. He has really enjoyed doing this at random times over the last week (to my satisfaction and encouragement). Until today...in church...during a prayer...he starts saying the cheer...not only once...but several times in a row...with me laughing (trying as hard as I could not to)...and telling him "we can't do that in church"...but it didn't work...and he kept on.....

"GOOOOOOOOOOOO Dawgs! Sic 'em! Roof! Roof! Roof! Roof! Roof!"

Although I was a little embarassed, I was such a proud mom (of what looks like a loyal Dawg fan at the ripe old age of two)!

6 comments:

King Family said...

I just found your blog. I am so glad you started. That is so cute. I wish I could have heard him. He is so cute!
Melanie

Mandy said...

Although we are not UGA fans in this household.....I think that is hilarious that he did that in church! I too would have laughed if Ethan had done that during church. I'm proud of you for updating your blog so quickly - keep it up!! Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing...what a great combination...angelic and dawg fan. I knew he was perfect. This is a great venue and you CAN write!
Mimi

Courtney said...

Welcome to the blogging world Alexa! Can't wait to pictures of Clark! That is a hilarious story!

Alice said...

This aunt is soooo happy that you are blogging about my most favorite person on the planet! I thought about this story after you showed it to me, and I laughed out loud every time I thought about it. I think it's perfect he did it in church - following the Dawgs is a religion, right? :)

Kathy said...

Too funny! That is a great story. Mr. O'Brien from church even had Brodie saying "Go Dawgs." That was not a proud moment in my life. But, the child loves dogs. Anyway, ROLL TIDE!
So happy to see you hear. We love to talk about Clark in our house.