Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"Just when I'm getting the hang of it..."

We don't do Halloween too big around here. We did do the normal pumpkin carving, Halloween stickers everywhere, orange and black decorations, adorable costume (as a lion), and of course practiced new seasonal words. Clark loved pumpkins and for some reason he was into spiders. So, when I asked if he would like to taste apple cider the other day, he just looked at me like I was crazy and said "more apple juice, please Mommy". He liked it, but it seems that the Halloween words have been mixed in with the Thanksgiving words and apple cider is to Clark "apple spider". I'm sure he thinks I'm the crazy one for calling it cider when we worked so hard to get from "pider" to "spider".

3 comments:

Heather said...

Too cute!!! Hope you are having a good week. :)

Kathy said...

That is pretty funny! Brodie missed having Brodie in front of him at church Sunday. Hopefully we'll see you this Sunday!

Alice said...

Love it! Ervin and I actually bought some "freshly made" apple cider in the mountains this week. And we're bringing it to your house today. I'm excited to bring my nephew some apple spider! :)